Monday, June 1, 2009

Life is Good

No more gory pictures, just a note to let everyone know that I am doing better,  I had half of the stitches removed from the shoulder on Friday, and hope the rest will go this friday.   The infectious disease doctor is pleased with how the infection is looking but wants to keep me on the IV antibiotics for another 3 or so weeks.   I would rather have too much and make sure the infection is gone, rather than not enough and have it come roaring back stronger than before.  The xrays showed that the bone seems to be healing, so that is also good news.  Now i have only a week to wait before I can start with the occupational therapy to get the arm moving again.

1 comment:

Briana Ward said...

Am so glad you are doing better. We have been keeping you in our prayers! Keep up the good work
:)